Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter Peeps!


Hi my Friends, Happy Easter! I'm having 12 people at Easter! I've only made a few Easter cards. 

This is one using the Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit. I used Mojo Monday 439 for the sketch. Except for the twine, everything else is from the kit.

I used my Xyron to adhere adhesive on the stamped peeps in order for the MS fine clear glitter to stick. I also got it in my eyes and think I may permanently give away my glitter! The Echo Park paper in this kit is adorable.
  
I hope you all have a wonderful Easter this weekend.
Kim
Just Hanna Stamps Easter
If you give a crafter a cookie -Photo Inspiration
Pals Paper Arts -Color Challenge



6 comments:

  1. Kim, what an adorable Easter card! Love the layers and textures. So sorry to hear about the glitter and your eyes. Hope your day with 12 was as much joy as you hoped for. Thanks so much for including the PPA color challenge in your stamping fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable Kim. I am not a fan of glitter myself - it drives me crazy how it goes everywhere and stays for a very long time where you don't want it to be LOL. I do very much enjoy when others use it though so I can enjoy the look without the mess :o). Glad you got to use your kit - its awesome. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Peeps are adorable. The polka dots and Easter egg DSP adds to the whimsy of the card. Thanks for sharing your creativity with the Pals this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, Kim! These peeps are adorable - love the winking one. Thanks for playing along with this week's Pals Paper Arts color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! We can't have injuries in card making. :-( Hope your eye is okay. The peeps are precious and adding that mean old glitter makes them extra cute. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete