Monday, September 26, 2016

Lawnscaping 138


Hi Friends, I'm playing in the Lawnscaping Challenge 138 -Use a Geometric shape or shape. I was also heavily inspired by Amy R's ink blending at the Color Throwdown Challenge 411. But, Ugh! I missed the link up. Frown. 
I used Distress Inks like Amy but used slightly different colors. I used Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade and Scattered Straw. For the stamps, I used 2 sets. They are Lawn Fawn Booyah from last year and Frosty Fairy Friends (the tree house) from this year, colored with Copics. I inked the background on Bristol paper, cut out the images and popped them up through the die cut circles. A heat embossed sentiment was added. I love how the background came out. It's so bright and pretty! 
Thanks for visiting today! 
Kim 






6 comments:

  1. Oooh, your background is really pretty in those color and your blending is so smooth and perfect. Love how you combined the two sets. Who would think that's a fairy house? It's perfect for Halloween in the setting and colors you gave it. Clever girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't take credit for using the fairy house as a haunted house. I saw someone else do it.

      Delete
  2. I love your take on this two challenges and also your beautiful ink blending!!! Thank you for your sweet comment over my blog!!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the background and fun Halloween design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card just makes me giggle. I love the lady ghosties Frankenstein style hair do. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spooky sweet! I love the blended ink background and your little ghosties popping out from the background! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete