Saturday, October 22, 2016

Fairy Christmas Merry Monday


Hi Friends, this is going to be a quick post because the challenge closes soon. I had to play in the Merry Monday 218 Plaid Challenge! Plaid is all the rage right now. I used My Mind's Eye Sugar Plum 6x6 paper. It's so pastel and yummy.

 I used a Create with Connie Sketch but found out it is a Stampin Up only challenge so I couldn't link up. 
OK, how cute is this Fairy Christmas Lawn Fawn Stamp set? Oh gosh, it's adorable! 

It was fun to color the Fairies with Copics. I added some matching MME enamel dots to finish it off. 

Hope you are having a nice weekend! Thanks for 
visiting.
Kim





6 comments:

  1. Awwwww...could your little fairies be any cuter?! Beautifully colored and a gorgeous plaid background...lovely, lovely card!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww...could your little fairies be any cuter?! Beautifully colored and a gorgeous plaid background...lovely, lovely card!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and as sweet as can be....love your incredible coloring of those sweet little fairies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love plaid and I hope it never goes out of style. Probably it won't. Yes, those fairies are adorable!! Such a cute card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOO pretty ! Love the soft plaids - gorgeous cards!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just soooo super cute :) I love how you colored their hair too!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete