Thursday, May 24, 2018

AAA Nature


Hey Friends, sorry for the fuzzy photo. Today I'm linking up to AAA Cards -Inspired by nature challenge. I had started this card a week prior for a challenge that I can't even remember. 

A week later I saw the AAA challenge and decided to finish it. I stamped a retired Flourishes set in several green inks. I then splattered gold and black ink on the panel. I pulled out a SU wood mounted stamp, name unknown, and heat embossed with gold powder on vellum. I added a gold twine bow and enamel dots and called it done.

I'm happy to have this sympathy card for my stash now.
Thanks for visiting!
Kim



6 comments:

  1. beautiful sentiment and card. I love the ferns, stamped or real ones ;-) Thank you for playing at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photo doesn't look fuzzy to me and it's a beautiful card. The gold on vellum with the leaves is so nice. Love how you stamped them in different greens and they didn't even require coloring to look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a soothing and refreshing card with all the lovely greens and the touch of vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love your leafy background

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful leafy ferns, very relaxing to look at. Thanks for joining in with the Inspired by Nature Challenge at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, The fabulous green foliage looks stunning against the white. I love how you have embossed the sentiment in gold on the vellum and added a gold embellishment to go. Lovely take on the inspired by nature challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards. Hugs - Bharati

    ReplyDelete