Thursday, September 13, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics #36


Hey Friends, I decided to play in this Lawn Fawn Challenge. I went to a Lawn Fawn Class yesterday with Jenn Shurkus. While there, At Papercraft Clubhouse in Connecticut, I picked up the Caramel Apple stamp set and imagined that it would look cute with the donut and pumpkin latte stamps.

I looked at the mood board, which I found out is designed by Jenn Shurkus, and chose the cup from one inspiration photo and the colors from the bottom right photo. 

After coloring everything with Copics, I ink blended some yellow distress in on a square cut from Bristol smooth paper. I can't tell you which ink I used because it was just a mix of TH yellow colors left on the sponge. I use a variety of LF papers from 2 different 6x6 paper pads. I die cut the "scripty sweet die" and stamped the "you are" from the baking set for the sentiment.  Lastly I added sequins from SSS.

Thanks for visiting!
Kim

I have other challenge links below.


Simon Says Stamp Wed. Challenge -Pop it up (my sentiment and images are popped up.

Papercraft Crew Challenge -Photo Inspiration (Hot beverage cup)

4 comments:

  1. aw, this card is SO sweet!! LOVE this collection of fall treats! awesome! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! What a delicious scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Now I have a craving. LOL Darling images paired with that big sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE! This is adorable I adore Lawn Fawn. The sponging looks awesome behind your sweets. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, Pop it Up Challenge!

    ♥ Mindy

    ReplyDelete