Wednesday, February 6, 2019

The Card Concept 108





Hey Friends, welcome to the new The Card Concept 108 challenge! It's almost Valentine's Day so this inspiration photo should come in handy to get some cards done! It can work for other love related cards too. 
I tried to have large bold elements on my card like the pillows in the photo. For my clean and layered card I kept it mostly free of clutter and tried to have just one large focal point. I thought about it later that I could have sponged on Antique Linen Distress ink and roughed up the edges to make it Shabby Chic/Vintage. 

 The stamp set is Simon Says Stamp "Really like you'. I heat embossed the sentiment in clear powder over VersaFine Black ink. The background paper is from a 2012 line of crate paper I believe. I added a doily and bow and called it done. 

Head over to the blog and view the design teams beautiful cards and join us! 



1 comment:

  1. First thing I noticed the paper. It's very cute and it does have a vintage look, so pretty with the heart and doily, and does not interfere. Love the gingham bow for a little pop, too. You're always so good with these challenges!

    ReplyDelete