Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Card Challenges #2

 

Hi all, We in the thick of the holiday season now, I'm a little behind but I plan to catch up tomorrow somewhat, how about you? I enjoyed making this card for week 2 of my guest design stint at Christmas Card Challenges. The challenge is "add doodling". I hadn't cut into my newest My Mind's Eye paper so that was fun. I inked up my Recollections Santa stamp and colored with Copics. I added some lace, seam binding and a Wild Orchid crafts cherry blossom. The sentiment is on the inside. And lastly, I added some dots on the scalloped oval with a gold pen. That's my doodling!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. So very cute and wonderful coloring on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful Kim! Beautiful rich colors and a great design. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete