Sunday, December 25, 2011


 Hi Everyone! Merry Everything!, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwansa, whatever!  It's the 4th week of my being  guest designer for Christmas Card Challenges. When this posts it will be Christmas Day!
This week challenge is a sketch challenge. I used it to make a money or gift card holder. The shape of the sketch lent itself well to a #10 envelope size. I turned the sketch on it's side.

The cute snowman clipboard sticker is from the Jovial Collection from Basic Grey. I layered it over a border sticker from the same collection. I used the snowflake embossing folder on the teal paper and inked it with Antique Linen Distress Ink. This was super simple, just right for a last minute project just before gift giving time.
Thanks for visiting, I'll see you next year!!
Kim
http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.com/2011/12/2012-christmas-card-challenge-week-4.html

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic idea! Love the snowman. Thanks so much for being our guest this month. It has been a pleasure having you.

    Merry Christmas!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you turned the sketch on its side - it was perfect for this snowman card!
    Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim - Great job - I have never made a card, but they look so fabulous - I might need to give it a try. Hope you having a wonderful
    Christmas and New Year
    xxMichelle

    ReplyDelete