Saturday, December 3, 2011

Newest Mini Album

Hi Friends,

I wanted to share my latest mini album with you. This ought to be interesting, this is the first time I'm embedding a link to you tube on my blog so wish me luck!
I made this mini album with Laurel's from Little Piece of my Heart tutorial on you tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj0CLhVhHBE&list=FLSIgeagQsd3fXUVzCMVNBpQ&index=9&feature=plpp_video

 She has a cute and super fast little page tutorial that makes a mini album apppear in no time flat.

Hope you like it!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Such a wonderful gift for your dd, bet she loved it. The cover is gorgeous and I love all the room inside. Such a great project! Your nails look great in the video too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    I love the colors you used in this album.
    So cheerful. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. You inspired me to start my own album for my daughter's birthday.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Angelbug56
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete