Saturday, February 2, 2013

Small World


Hi there, Cyber-friends, With the City Crafter Challenge in mind, I made another Valentine Card. Not sure who the recipient will be. Only one person rocks my world, that's my hubby but I had another card in mind for him.  I may end up giving him this one. :)
I tried to do Clean and Simple but got carried away, as usual, can't do CAS!!! (or don't want to).

http://citycrafter.blogspot.com/2013/01/city-crafter-challenge-blog-week-144.html -Use a map.
Pink Elephant-Hearts

Paper- Crate paper-Fourteen, CS-PTI
Stamps-MFT
Dies and Punches-Spellbinders-Picot, EK Success-Scalloped
Inks-Momento-Lady Bug?, Ranger Distress ink
Gems-K&Co., Twine-MME

Tootles, I'll be back later with another card! Kim

11 comments:

  1. Wow that sentiment really goes perfectly with the map theme Kim. Great job, CAS or not. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! And FYI...I don't do CAS either! There's always so many fun things to add. For instance, I love the little bit of bling you added. It works great with the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card looks great. Love the design. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sentiment couldn't possibly be any more perfect with this theme, Kim! AMAZING! And I'm totally lovin' the way you've layered so many goodies up behind and around it! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, LOVE this!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO SO cute Kim!!!! Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is terrific! ... just love your use of map paper ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cool card. All the details really catch the eye. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Pink Elephant!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love this card so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this is one of the best cards you've ever done. Definitely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete