Sunday, February 3, 2013

Mojo, TSG, and Others

 Hi Friends, I'm back with a card for several challenges. Let's see if I make the deadlines. Life gets in the way of challenges sometimes!! LOL. :) I wanted to play in my friend Tracy's There She Goes challenge this week, which was to use woodgrain on your project. (Hi, Tracy!)  I used woodgrain paper from MME Fiddlesticks.
 I also wanted to play in the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday 205 challenge which is "Vintage". I hope this fits the bill. Isn't the rosebud stamps pretty? I won the Flourishes January Release with one of my recent cards!!! WooHoo. The Thank you stamp is from Flourishes but not in the Jan. Release.
So, I'm in a Card Club now at my local scrapbook store. ( Wiggles and Giggles, Wethersfield, CT) Our club meets once a month and I am meeting all kinds of nice women. In February, we are have a card crop and we are giving our cards to the their fundraising event for the Heart Assoc. I plan on donating this card (and others) to this event.
Here's a list of Challenges:


FTTC205-Vintage
There She Goes-Woodgrain
 
Well, back to the superbowl now!!! Kim

13 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so glad you got to play along and what an awesome job you did with the TSG woodgrain challenge Kim. I tried to create a card using that great Mojo sketch and it kind of got lost in translation. LOL The Flourish image is beautiful(lucky winner). Enjoy the game! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Kim, I love the colors and all the different textures you created! fabulous card. Thanks for joining in the fun at the Papercraft Star this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, this card is awesome! I love the wood grain and the layout is fantastic. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is one fabulous card! I love the design and the colours ... Many thanks for playing at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally beautiful card! Everything goes together so well, the card is nor busy although there's many things, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow! This is pure scrumptiousness! LOVE the woodgrain and gingham combo, and your colored image is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL!! I love the woodgrain and checks together really shows off the pretty flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Gorgeous!! It is indeed a pretty vintage card and I love all of your papers and details you added!! Congratulations on your Flourishes January Release win ;)

    Thank you for playing along in our Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenges!!
    ~ Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Kim! You are so lucky to have a LSS in your town. Our went belly up years ago.:(

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super gorgeous! I love the papers and your coloring! Thank you for playing along at the FTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. just lovely with the woodgrain in the background

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous, Kim! Love the wood grain background. I apologise for not visiting sooner… been poorly but I'm getting better. Thanks for making me smile with your sweet comment.
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete