Monday, October 6, 2014

DS171




Hi Friends, I completely missed WCMD, I had a god reason, my baby daughter got married! oh what fun we had and we were so blessed with perfect weather. But yesterday I had a chance to make a card so I whipped this up. I used a retired Flourishes stamp, one of my old favorites! 

I used this weeks Colour Q Challenge to help me choose the colors or markers I was going to use. Then I used this weeks DS 171 to help me put the card together. I added brown twine and a few pearls.
Thanks for visiting! Kim

Deconstructed Sketch 171
Colour Q 261 
Great Impressions Stamps Autumnal Elegance
Kraftin Kimmie Challenge 2 Fall

Here she is, my beautiful daughter, the bride!







8 comments:

  1. Wonderful colouring skills! Love the pearls and bakers twine. Thanks for playing along with the ColourQ this week! And congratulations on your daughter's special day - she looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! Your coloring is stunning and the layers are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    PS: Congratulations to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card but what a wonderful pic of your daughter.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card! Your coloring is magnificent and the stamp is an old favorite of mine, as well. You did a great job with the sketch and the colors. Congratulations to your daughter! She makes a gorgeous bride. I love her dress, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love your coloring and how you made one pumpkin white. Thanks so much for joining us at Great Impressions! And a big congrats to you and your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kim she is so beautiful! Huge congratulations to her. Your card is wonderful. Those Flourish stamps will never go out of style. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this- great job with the colours! the white pumpkin is so striking! thanks for playing in my challenge at KKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous fall card! Love the image! And your daughter is a stunning bride!

    ReplyDelete