Saturday, April 8, 2017

Inspired by all the little things #51


Hey Friends! Thanks for stopping by to see my card for Inspired by all the little things Challenge 51.  The inspiration photo has an adorable cupcake with chicks so I pulled out my new-to-me Lawn Fawn Chirpy, Chirp, Chirp set for the chick. 

I Copic colored the chick and egg and set him on a stitched circle die. I used this week's wonderful Mojo Monday sketch to put together my card. The cute papers are from Echo Park Easter 6x6 pad, even the brown solid comes in that pad. Yea! Spring is here!

Our wonderful guest this week is Lisa Lara. Come on over to the blog and see what she and the design team have to share.
Until next time!
Kim

Mojo Monday 491-Sketch & Contest
Repeat Impressions DCC 45 -Add a die cut
Cards and more -Easter Cards





11 comments:

  1. Lawn Fawn images are so much fun to create with and you have done a great job with this darling little chicken in the egg. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that little peeper is so cute and I love those fun papers. Adorable card Kim. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very nice card and thank you for your participation on cards and more challenge blog. Margrit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this with the cute and funny sentiment! Your chickie works so perfectly with the papers. And, oh, my gosh, that cupcake! I can hardly stand how cute that is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, this is such a delightful Easter card! Love those papers and the fun sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my goodness! This is so adorable!! I love your little chick and that sentiment is just too fun! Thanks for playing with the House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too stinkin' cute, Kim!! Love that little chickie!! 🐥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card, I love the papers you used and that little chick is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute take on the inspiration photo, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just adorable, great design, glad you joined us atThe House That Stamps Built. Donna DT

    ReplyDelete