Saturday, April 15, 2017

Inspired by all the little things 52


Hi Friends, Welcome to Inspired by all the little things Challenge 52. I kept it clean and simple this week. Sometimes people comment that I have the perfect stamps for each challenge. In this case, I did buy this Avery Elle stamp set with the challenge in mind. I had wanted a City Scape stamp for a long time so I got one! So for the inspiration, I focused on the city buildings and the stripes.

This set is perfect for masculine cards! It came together in a flash because I just heat-embossed and diecut everything. The striped element is washi tape. I just added a little zig marker and water behind the clouds and some enamel dots and it was done!

Our guest this week is Renee Matarese. 
Have a good week.
Kim

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Kim! Love the pop of yellow with the sentiment. Happy Easter to you dear lady1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the inspiration photo, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! It makes me think of Batman. It would be a great card for a superhero fan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a cute city scene! I like the way you layered it with the gray for the more distant buildings. And the clouds! So cool! This challenge was the perfect motivator for you to get a set you've been wanting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo I have been looking for some black and white striped washi tape. Can you drop me a line and tell me what brand it is. The simple embossed stamping looks great Kim. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you bought this stamp set for the challenge!! The skyline is such a great idea - I love what you put together, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my favourite Avery Elle stamp set and I love how you used it! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your city scape scene...the perfect take on the photo!

    ReplyDelete