Saturday, May 10, 2014

SSS218 Mothers Day


 Hi friends, I'm back with a Mother's Day card for my MIL. I used Sweet Sunday Sketch 218 for this one. The papers are Basic Grey Plumeria. I combined a Hero Arts Happy Mothers Day stamp with the fun flourish stamp from MME. Embellishment supplies include MFT Fishtale dies and MFT Leaves die, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, and Recollections flat back pearls. Ink is Momento Grape Jelly.

Sweet Sunday Sketch 218 -Sketch
My Sheri Crafts -Use 3 flowers
Suzy Bees Bloomin Challenge-28-flowers
Crazy4Challenges -Bingo  Sentiment,bling,flowers

To all the Mom's have a great day tomorrow! Kim

6 comments:

  1. Very Pretty, Thank you for sharing with us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge...Hope you will join in with the fun again next week, after all without you we would have no challenge, good luck in the draw...
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful :)

    My contribution is at:
    http://cordes.re/blg/wind/?p=787

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty Kim. I'm sure your m-i-l loved this. Hope you had a great mothers day yourself. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I've missed so many beautiful creations over here, Kim! So sorry :(. This one is no exception. LOVE the orange and purple! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! I love the papers you've used together and your color combo! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card and great job on that sketch. I love how you embossed the floral paper background... really adds depth and texture to the card. Love the flowers of course

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete