Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bee any sweeter?

 

Hey there, continuing on with the Valentine making, I'm making the rounds with all my stamps that can be used for this holiday. I've been wanting to color up this cute Kraftin Kimmie Bee from the stamp set with it's matching "bee" sentiment. (It must be retired, I couldn't find it on the KK site) Then I went to the past sketches archives at The Sweet Spot to find a sketch that would fit in a few challenges.
I used some pretty Crate Paper "Random" paper and a My paper studio embossing folder that I picked up a Hobby Lobby. The closest Hobby Lobby is 2 hours from my house in Rhode Island but it was worth the trip! I hope they build one closer to me.

Flourishes-FTTC204-Circle,Fishtail, and Pearls
City Crafter-Forever Mine-Use a Heart
Kraftin Kimmie-A trio of embellishments-I missed it!
Kraft Journal 105-Punch it up
ODBDSLC139-For a child (going to my niece)

Bye, Bye now! Kim :)

8 comments:

  1. Really cute card! I love your colors and patterned papers, they really pop! Love it :)

    Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!!
    ~ Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is so precious!! Love your design!! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
    *My Blog - Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet bee image!! I just love your combo of papers!!Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet ... what a cute sentiment! Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Crate paper and the adorable Bee~~ Thanks so much for sharing your adorable card this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So darn sweet. Your card has me smiling. I am so glad you played along with us this week over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy is he fun! You picked some great papers for this card Kim. The layout is great and Mr. Bee just makes me keep smiling. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete