Tuesday, January 29, 2013

TT132-Bling it on!

Hi Friends, Thanks for joining me for the Tuesday Throwdown, Bling it on challenge, my first one as a design team member! The challenge is to add bling to your project. No problem there!

I had the pleasure of using a Lily Patch Stamps digital image, you can find is here. Lily Patch Stamps
I colored the image with Copics and matched my coloring to some K& Co. papers.

I used Recollections Pearls for my bling, my new to me, fishtail dies from MFT, some PTI twine, and last weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch 176.
I'm thrilled to have this all occasion card in my stash, which can be used for Sympathy, Get Well, anything! Thanks for joining me.

5 comments:

  1. This is a really beautiful card!! I love the layout and your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,Kim! Congrats on your DT position!

    hugs,
    Kristi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't Karen's sketches so awesome! Here' a warning my friend, those fishtails are sooooo addictive. LOL Beautiful coloring job on your blooms. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty!! Love your coloring, papers and the Bling is fabulous!! Welcome to the DT Team A froam another newbie on Team B =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the DT!!! This card is lovely! Beautifully coloured and I love that you used some bold papers!!!

    ReplyDelete