Wednesday, January 9, 2013

KK Animal House



Hey there, I wanted to play in the Kraftin Kimmie Challenge this week. The challenge is Animal House, use a  stamp with an animal on it! I didn't think I had one (besides Speedy the Turtle) so when I looked thru my KK stamps, I found "Bella". And she has KITTIES!!! Now I know why I bought it and she was fun to color.
I used my new Crate Paper-Fourteen again. Some other products used are a "new to me" MFT flower die, pearls, sewing machine.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Kim

4 comments:

  1. Cute,Cute,cute! Sweet image and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how cute! Your coloring matches the papers so beautifully. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I absolutely love the turquoise/red combo! Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete