Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy.Anniversary

 Hi all, I here with a card for my In-laws anniversary, 60 something years of marriage! It's tomorrow, on September 11th. Too bad they have to share it with the national tragedy. :(  God bless the families of all who were lost.
I had so much fun making this! Gosh, I love pink and black! This purr button digi image is available here. I love the wedding kitties!!! It may be a little too cutesy for my inlaws but I wanted to use it. The sketch used is the current MFT Wednesday Stamp Club on SCS. And the colors are from Shabby Tea Room this week. (links below)
Thanks for visiting, friends.  Kim


http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com/2011/09/week-78-pink-wedded-bliss.html Colors, wedding,anniversary
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/my-favorite-things-f164/wsc-getting-sketchy-36-a-t532206.html Sketch
rcc19-anything-goes-with-danielle-daws Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. how wonderful that they have been together for 60 + years.....wow.......beautiful and very sweet card

    ReplyDelete