Tuesday, September 20, 2011

TheSweetSpot.Birthday.Card


Hi all, I have a card to share today that was my Nephew's birthday card from Saturday. I used the divine Echo Park 6x6 paper pad, Walk in the Park. The papers are really bright and cheerful. Just love Echo Park paper. I used the Sweet Stop Sketch 126 with a spin (to use stars on your card). I moved the text to the center as a focal point and used a couple of Spellbinder dies to cut out. I doodled the dots around the diecut, added those adhesive stars on the Basic Grey buttons and tied some PTI bakers twine in brown. Links to some challenges are below. Have a good week! Kim :)


6 comments:

  1. lol, I LOVE that sentiment! ;)
    and I love your card *claps*
    it's so colourful and eyecatching
    Thank you for joining in the challenge at Stamps R Us.
    Jo xx
    (Stamps R Us Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! So very pretty with that wonderful patterned paper. And the buttons with the stars are just perfect! Very cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sentiment! Love the bright, cheerful colors on the Echo Park papers...perfect for your nephew! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card Kim. Love the papers, the stars... the twine looks great. Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great masculine birthday card! Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a equivalent set! Your card is gorgeous! I enjoyed your tutorial pictures too! Thank you for joining at Freshly Brewed Challenges for month long prize challenge.

    ReplyDelete