Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sunflower.Thank you.

 Hi blog friends! Time to change our cardstock colors to Autumn colors, huh? I used the -----color challege at --------. I also used the SFYTT sketch for September. I ABSOLUTELY love this sketch. I think I really like rounded corners. The image is a Fred She Said digi. The set has 4 flowers. It's one of the first digis I ever bought several years ago. I used some Basic Grey paper and a button from the Curio line.



Here I was trying a different photo angle. Links for the challenges follow.
Crazy for Challeges-Orange,green, gold, brown
september-sketch-for-you-to-try
Papercraft Star 62-anything-goes

Thanks for looking! Kim

4 comments:

  1. this is an autumnal beauty...thanks for playing with the Crazies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty! Beautiful coloring on your sunflower and a lovely job with the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! It is clean & simple and stunning! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete