Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Phindy's.Anything.goes.birthday

Hi Blog Friends, it's September! Oh No. I have a card to share today with the cutest Phindy's Place image called Celebrate with Cake. This week's Phindy's challenge is Anything goes as long as you use a Phindy's image.
I recently applied for their Design Team. I made the finals but it wasn't in the cards for me this time around. Maybe next time!,
For this card, I paired this cute image with Oct.Afternoon papers, a prima flower, button, a gem for the cherry on the cake, and a border punch. This is my first card with Copic coloring. I need practice but I like how it came out. Usually I color with Prisma Pencils.
I'll be back again this week with more cards.
Kim :)
anything-goes-using Phindy's Place image

4 comments:

  1. You did a great job with the copics here Kim, love your shading. These are some of my fave papers, too. I have some left that I'm hoarding. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first Copic card?! If you hadn't written it, I wouldn't have suspected it. It's awesome! Gorgeous colors and papers, too.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a cutie!
    Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great birthday card! I love your red and blue combo! Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place!

    ReplyDelete