Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Phindy.Skier.Card

 Hi all, I have another card for this week's Phindy's Place Challenge. Anything goes with a Phindy's Image which they have the first week of the month. I made this last January and never shared it so I'm doing it now!
I made this for my sister's birthday who is an avid skier. I used some cute winter paper which I zig=zaged with black thread. I added some sparkly alpha stickers.
I added some stickles for some snowy sparkle too. Those 3 panels are supposed to be different sizes, I didn't go crazy with the paper trimmer! Below is this inside. Thanks for looking. Kim

2 comments:

  1. This is great too Kim. I love the color combo you've used here and the black just makes everything pop. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, this card is fabulous. I'm always jealous of people that can sew on their cards. I have tried and I just make a mess!! Love the swirls of the snow. Beautifully colored and fabulous bow!!

    ReplyDelete