Monday, September 12, 2011

Live.life.in.color



Hi all, I made this card for a Flourishes Challenge, Colors of Fall. I bought this Flourishes Peacock stamp set months ago and I've been kinda at a loss as to what occasion to use it for. I decided to just make the card and hope something will come up. I was inspired by the teal on the color pallate. And i used something close to the nougat color.
I used a Mojo Monday sketch from last November. If anyone can suggest an occasion to use this stamp set for, please leave me a comment!
Kim
flourishes-a-little-fall-fashion-challenge

Stamps-Flourishes
Paper-K&Co.
Ink-Momento.Ocean Blue, Cottage Green
Punch-SU, Pearls.recollections, Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Very elegant Kim! I love the embossed background panel and the peacock stamped in teal! Beautiful! Thanks for playing the Flourishes color challenge!

    ReplyDelete