Monday, January 11, 2016

A Warm Heart


Hi Friends, I have a multi-use card to share today. I think it could be a Valentine or a Thank you card or a just because. I was inspired by the Card Concept 46 Inspiration photo. It spoke to me and said "get out a winter stamp and used grey,red and white". :)

So I pulled out 2 retired Flourishes stamps, the image and the sentiment are from different sets. If you are looking for these stamps, I may be able to hook you up with someone who's selling retired Flourishes. (Not me)

So the card is pretty straight forward. I colored the image on Copic paper with Copics, cut it out with SB oval dies. The grey paper is from Bo Bunny, a Christmas line from last year. I die cut some MFT snowflakes, added a few gems, heat embossed the sentiment and DONE. 

Thanks for stopping by today!
Kim

Card Concept Challenge-A warm heart (photo inspiration) Card style-Clean and layered.
Come and Get It Challenge -Baby it's cold outside
Sir Stamp alot Challenge -Anything with a die


13 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, and so perfect for our Baby It's Cold Outside challenge!!! Thanks for stopping by CAGI this week :)

    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous! You reminded me about this set, I've got it too and it's been far too long since I've used it! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color combination. Flourishes really had some great stamps. Fantastic card Kim. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful Image and a great design on your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring and designing Kim! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! Love it! The card you made is really stunning! :)
    Thanks for playing with us at CAGIC, hope you will join us again! Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute set and cute card! I never had this set. Gosh, you were so perfectly inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card, Kim! I love that image, beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept! Always great to see your cards in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you were inspired to play with us here at The Card Concept! Your card is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love this card!!! The image is fantastic and you've colored it so beautifully. The grey background really makes the red pop - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card, love the colour scheme and the image

    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, Kim! Love the image and great design! Thank you so much for playing along with the Card Concept challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! I always loved this set!

    ReplyDelete