Friday, January 29, 2016

The Challenge 58


Hi Friends, It's Friday, YAY! I have a card to share with you inspired by The Challenge 58-Masculine  photo inspiration. I used the colors in the photo and this Hero Arts car for a nod to the headlight. I don't have the skills to color this car with rust on it but I wished I could!

 After coloring with Copics I used Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch this week to put the card together. I substituted the rectangles for label shaped and left off the flower element and used enamal dots. (those are navy not black)
It wasn't the best choice to use sliver embossing power for the sentiment but I still like it. I'm happy to have this in my stash for one of the men in my family. 
Thanks for visiting. 
Kim

Cards for Guys -Spots and Stripes, I have stripes in the wood grain paper and the enamel dots spots.
Crafty Sentiments -Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew-Anything Goes




10 comments:

  1. Your car looks fabulous, great job coloring it, and I love the patterned papers you've used! Thank you for playing along with us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Kim! what an awesome card, super masculine style and design....fabulous coloring! I am thrilled you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome masculine card Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing masculine card!! I love this car image and your coloring is wonderful!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. The inspiration photo is awesome. I don't know if I could color that, either, but I love your blue car. My hubby loves old cars and I don't have a single old car stamp or die. Well, one very small old car. Your pretty blue coloring looks great, and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Kim! Stunning color work on that vintage, car image, and your embossed sentiment is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, this is a fabulous masculine card! I love the vintage car! Your coloring is just amazing! Love the DSP and the embossed sentiment! SO happy you joined us at The Challenge this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card, I love your background, and I think your colouring is brilliant, I bet you could have got the rust effect with skills like yours! Thanks for joining in at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great male themed card.Fabulous colouring and love your paper choices to go with the image.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card with great colouring. Thanks for joining our challenge at Creative Card crew.
    Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete