Sunday, January 10, 2016

Coolest card series


 Hi Friends, I have a card to share that meets many challenges. It's actually a birthday card for a friend who has a January birthday. But I wanted to use these adorable dies I recently purchased from Avery Elle!
 A while back I bought the stamps, AE Snow much fun, which has the great winter animals. But the coordinating die set, Snow Caps, jumped in my cart one day. I used to ski and ride in Gondolas all the time so I NEEDED this. Hahaha. 

I was planning to make this card and then saw Jenn Shurkus "Coolest Card Series" so I added some texture paste with my SSS falling snow stencil. I die cut the gondola and cable with Silver foil paper! So FUN! 
Thanks for stopping by today!


aeiheartuchallenge-32 -Winter
Simon Says Stamp Wed. Challenge -New (my Avery Elle Snow Caps die is new)
Just us Girls Challenge -Metallics
shurkus.com/cards/coolest-card-series -Stencils and Snow
Crafty Calendar Challenge -Something new (my die set is new)
Dies R Us Challenge -Something new




15 comments:

  1. OMG this is SO cute Kim! Great little scene you've created! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Something NEW’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total fun! Love the shiny gondola and the cute winter critters. Super cute design idea Kim. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute this is! Love the silver gondola....super cute! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim, wanted to drop by your blog. Your card is adorable. I don't have many Avery Elle products, but I sure like the ones I have. Looking to get more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love the silver gondola and cable and those polka dotted mountains are so fun. Cute, cute scene! Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, it certainly IS fun! I just love those polka dot mountains. Such a darling winter scene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a brilliant card, love how you made the scene.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. already fell in love with card on instagram!!! awesome job and thank you so much for participating in the COOLest card series!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, wow! What a darling fun card with the mouse and penguin! A fabulous winter scene! Thanks so much for joining us for the "Something New "Challenge at Dies R Us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely creative card Kim. Love the cute images and gondola. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar. Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun card - that chair lift is great! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card! Love that silver gondola! Had to pop over from Jenn's linkup to comment as your thumbnail image just grabbed me with that cute penguin and gondola!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love this scene! The texture paste snow is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super duper cute! Love that silver paper! What a great, little scene!

    ReplyDelete