Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Lawnscaping 121 Winter


Hi, I need warm wishes right now. It's very cold here today in the Northeast. Good thing this cute squirrel is offering his friend a hot beverage! I used several Lawn Fawn Sets for this. The bear and squirrel come from "Love you S'more". The sentiment is from "Love you a Latte" and the tiny cup and hat is from "Holiday Party Animal". They are colored with Copics and fussy cut out.
 I followed Mojo Monday Sketch 429 and used Bo Bunny Altitude patterned paper. Some MFT die cut snowflakes and PPP sparkling clear sequins finish it off. 

Lawnscaping Challenge -Winter Wonderland -Make a winter themed card.
Can you case it? -Color Challenge
Tuesday Throwdown-275 _Winter Wonderland
Simon Says Stamp Wed. Challenge -Something New (my new is the LF scallopped border die)

Thanks for visiting today!




14 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling a bit toastier. This pair of friends are cute as can be. I like the purple mixed into the wintery mix of colors. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just so much fun! I love the images you used and the color combo is great too. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim what a fun card ~ I love the squirrel and that cute polar bear~ Thanks for joining us at CYCI ~ Wynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me a cute card with critters! Adorable, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, Super cute card! Love the squirrel and the polar bear!! Great card!! Thanks for joining us at CYCI! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I had to stop by and let you know that I love your card! It really epitomizes a frosty winter design, it's a pleasure to look at.

    Thanks for joining us at CYCI this week, I hope you'll come back soon!

    AJ Bodine, DT
    rutabagapiedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable, Kim! I'm so glad you've played along in our Winter Wonderland challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you playing again soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how darling! Love that little squirrel. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah I love the color combination and layout! You did an amazing job! Thank you for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete

  11. Your card is super sweet! Love your coloring! Thanks som much for playing with us at the Lawnscaping Challenge! - Karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Kim :-) the images are adorable and I love the colours and details, very cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! Love the colors you used! Thank you for joining us over at the Lawnscaping Challenge! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete