Saturday, January 23, 2016

Mojo Monday 431, Challenge 57


Hey Friends, It's Saturday and I got to play in my craft room today! I've been wanting to play in "The Challenge 57" this week. I love the lacey, shabby goodness in the photo inspiration pic. I used the Mojo Monday Sketch 431 as a starting point. 

I stamped the Hero Arts Birthday Sentiment on a cream card stock circle and over stamped a TH cursive text stamp with Tattered Rose ink. I die cut the flower with MFT dies and added a gem brad. I added some pretty lace, die cut leaves and a brown twine bow. This card is for my Aunt's birthday in March. 
Seize the Birthday -Anything Goes or CAS








For my second card, I used Mojo Monday 431 again to create a Christmas card for Merry Monday 188 "Hot Bevvies" . I used a hot chocolate image from Lawn Fawn's Love you a latte. I kept my circle elements a bit high on the base so not to cover cover up the cute background paper. Thanks for visiting!




9 comments:

  1. Such a cute hot bevvie card!!! Love it and the colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweet little bird perched on the hot chocolate! Great background paper too! Thanks, Kim, for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling birdie on the cup! So glad you could play along at Merry Monday, Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that little tweet is super sweet and your stamping on the first card adds lovely interest along with that pretty lace. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful cards, Kim! Love the palette on that second one to bits and pieces; and the combination of soft prints and trims, especially that chocolate twine, on the first are ever SO pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used the sketch for both these cards. Yes, I would not want to cover up that darling paper. The scrolly sentiment is so cute on your Christmas card. Every time I see the Merry Monday challenge I think I have the perfect image and would so love to play. Then it doesn't happen, tsk tsk. But you are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are fabulous, Thank you for playing along with The Challenge and Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards . . . especially that Merry Monday one. I recognize that Bo Bunny paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two very wonderful cards! Absolutely love both of them. You really used that sketch terrifically!

    ReplyDelete