Thursday, January 28, 2016

Birthday Pinata Card


Hey Friends, I'm sharing a birthday card today that I made with a retired Freshly Made stamp set, Birthday Bash. Pinata elements are showing up in paper crafting lately so I pull out this set. I had never used it but it's so cute. 

I should have sponged the background of the oval but I will next time. I want to make more of these. The sequins are a mixture of Doodlebug sequins I mixed to match the ink colors which are Momento.

This is so sparkly and fun when shaken! I used die cut fun foam instead of foam tape which so much better.
Thanks for visiting! 
Kim

Crafty Gals 56 -Anything Goes.
Creative Moments 85 -Anything Goes
Lil Red Wagon 326 -Birthday
Simon Says Stamp Wed. Challenge -Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments -Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew 105 -Anything Goes
Craft your Passion- Anything Goes







9 comments:

  1. So cute- great idea with the hanging pinata die-cut. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea, I would never have thought to use a pinata in a window like that. Thanks for joining us at CCC. Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so, so cute, Kim! Love how you stamped the card front with all those different color pinatas. And the shaker with the one piñata hanging in the window -- love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever concept! And a shaker too, I love shaker cards. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Kim! super fun card, luv the shaker and piñata....csweeet! I am thrilled you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/2klines/

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love the piñatas everywhere. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, Kim! Love that confetti window!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card!! Very well created. Thanks for joining us over at creative moments this time and good luck
    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun design, Kim! Love the shaker over the pinata- so festive and happy!

    ReplyDelete